What is UV flat printing
What is UV flat printing? This article introduces UV flat printing in detail from its principles, costs, applications, advantages, disadvantages, and precautions, so that users can understand thoroughly.
UV flat printing principle:
It uses the principle of piezoelectric inkjet printing, which is a digital short version UV inkjet printing process. Space printing that does not contact the surface of the material, which widens its printing range, and can print hundreds of materials such as glass, tile, metal, leather, wood, plastic.
The cost of UV flat printing:
Generally, the industry calculates it according to per square meter. In the case of full coverage, it is 6-7 yuan, and each additional layer of white ink adds 1 yuan. If it is necessary to wipe the coating and varnish, the process of each layer is increased by 1 yuan. In the actual printing production process, the cost of about 15 yuan per square meter is taken into consideration in terms of attrition, labor wages, site rental costs, and equipment depreciation.
UV flat printing application:
It is mainly used in eight major industries, namely the advertising industry, building materials industry, electronics industry, leather industry, wood board industry, crafts industry, stationery industry, toy industry and other less popular industries.
Advantages of UV flat printing:
The advantages of UV flat printing are mainly three: short version of digital printing, which is not restricted by plate making, film, and color registration; 3D embossed three-dimensional printing effect, not only visually 3d, but also bumpy to the touch; environmentally friendly green printing Environmental damage caused by high energy consumption and high pollution, such as traditional screen printing and water transfer.
Disadvantages of UV flat printing:
There are three main disadvantages of UV flat printing: low efficiency, batch printing is not as fast as silk screen printing, etc .; maintenance is more troublesome, and requires more careful attention of technicians. If careless, it is easy to cause nozzle blockage and scrap; printing The higher cost is mainly determined by the expensive price of UV ink itself, which is suitable for high value-added product processing.
Notes on UV flat printing:
1. Do not print materials with strong reflection, such as the front of the mirror, it is easy to scrap the nozzle;
2. The printing height is not too low, otherwise the surface of the nozzle will be scratched;
3. It is required to print in a temperature of 15-35 ℃, humidity of 40-70 ℃, and no wind and relatively dust;
4. The light emitted by the LED lamp during the UV flat printing process should not be stared at for a long time;
5. If the ink printed on the uv tablet is in contact with the skin, it should be washed with water for the first time;
6. After the UV flat printing is completed for one day of work, it needs to be moved to the origin position for moisturizing treatment;
7. The pattern printed on the uv tablet is not immediately 100% dry and thorough. It is recommended to leave it for 2-4 hours, so that the curing is more thorough and the smell is smaller;
8. UV flat printing requires coating on some materials, and the materials are different, and the corresponding coating types are different;
9. Do not mix and use different types and batches of UV ink, otherwise it will directly lead to the scrap of the UV flatbed print head.
10. Be sure to perform standard daily operations according to the operation manual provided by the UV flatbed printer manufacturer to avoid problems such as leakage and burnout.