Seiko SPT-SRC1800 print head
High-precision internal-circulation high-performance industrial-grade printheads are based on high-performance and high-reliability. Special applications such as ceramics, UV, and textiles provide efficient, reasonable, and extensive monochrome ink circulation structures to achieve printhead durability and multiple types of ink. Adaptability and low-cost operation with a 76mm print width provide the perfect solution for industrial inkjet applications.
Supports one-color and one-color printing
1.A total of 1800 nozzles in a single nozzle, supporting one color and one color printer
2.Single head 600dpi, dual color 300dpi
True print head inner circulation print head
1. Autonomous repair: During the printing process, the nozzle holes automatically repair the broken ink problem caused by blistering and dust;
2. When using special ink, it can prevent sedimentation and spray hole drying;
3. No need to clean the print heads regularly, reducing unnecessary ink waste;
4. Keep the stable viscosity and temperature by keeping the ink flowing at all times, get stable print head prints, and also improve the print color chromatic aberration;
5. Non-degassed water-based ink can also be easily initialized for refilling, which can simplify the online degassing device.
Independent nozzle technology
1. Nozzle independent wall technology can realize high-speed ignition frequency printing;
2. Effectively isolate the interference of adjacent nozzles and increase the life of the nozzle.
Nozzle surface friction resistance
Nozzle surface material enhances hardness and scratch resistance.
Variable circulation mode
Supports non-circular, full-loop and interval loop.
Various types of ink
1. Support oily, UV, solvent and water-based inks;
2. Supports large particle inks such as large particle colorants and functional glaze inks.
Structural design drawing
Print head color：Single color, support dual color
Spray speed：8m / s @ 2mm
Ink drop size：6PL-50PL / 40Khz
Gray scale：Level 8
Circulation：50ml / min
Ink type：Oily, UV, solvent, water-based