Ten behaviors that damage UV printer nozzles
The UV printer nozzle is the most important part of a UV printer equipment, and it is very easy to be damaged if it is not properly maintained. The following is a description of the behavior of the UV printer nozzle that damages the UV printer.
1. Uninstall the circuit of the UV printer without turning off the power switch and cutting off the main power. This behavior will damage the service life of each system and endanger the sprinkler.
2. Fill in different batches of inks at will, or use inks or cleaning solutions that are not of high quality. The mixing of two different configurations of ink will change the color and quality of the ink. If the ink is not good enough, it will affect the printing effect and block the nozzle.
3. Clean the nozzle with high pressure air gun vigorously. If the nozzle is slightly clogged, it is recommended to use a vacuum cleaner to wash out the dust and then carefully clean it. Do not use this method.
4. Soak the spray head in the cleaning solution. The cleaning liquid is corrosive, so generally only a proper amount is taken into the nozzle for cleaning.
5. Leave the cleaning solution in the spray head for more than 2 days and 2 nights. Long-term immersion of the cleaning liquid can remove stains more effectively, but if it is longer than 48 hours, it will affect the nozzle orifice.
6. Clean the spray head with your own non-quality inspection product. The nozzle is very easy to be contaminated and worn, so please use the product specified by the manufacturer and the quality inspection product to clean the nozzle.
7. Use external force to adjust the nozzle position irregularly. Do not use brute force whether you are replacing or fine-tuning the printhead. Please treat the printhead carefully according to the specifications.
8. Do not pay attention to protect circuit boards and other internal systems during cleaning. Turn off the power during cleaning, and be careful not to allow water to come in contact with circuit boards and other internal systems.
9. Use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the print head for a long time. In fact, if you usually pay attention to the maintenance of the nozzle, you don't need to perform ultrasonic cleaning at all. Ultrasonic waves can adversely affect the print head. However, if the blockage is serious and ultrasonic cleaning is required, the maximum cleaning time is 3 minutes at a time. If there is no cleaning feeling at one time, please wait for the nozzle to cool down to normal state before performing the second cleaning.
10. Do not pay attention to the safety of ground equipment. UV printer printing is greatly affected by static electricity, so the ground wire equipment connection must be frequent, and a little bit of salt water should be sprinkled around the ground wire regularly.
If you have any questions or want more information, please consult our online customer service for details, we will do our best to serve you.