The correct way to test new print heads for UV printers
The correct method to test the new nozzle of UV printer. As the most important part of UV printer, the nozzle is also a component that is easy to break. There are many types of nozzles, the shortest life is only about 5 months (Epson), the longest life. It grows for about 3 years, such as Seiko. However, some customers have damaged the print head due to operating errors during use. This requires replacement of the new print head. Many customers said that the new print head will not be tested and installed. Do n’t worry, Kalle will help you solve it. Let's introduce the correct method of installing and testing the new nozzle of the UV printer.
1. Before using the nozzle, do not use a needle tube to inject water to check the nozzle to see if it is blocked. Because once the spray head is filled with water, you can power on the machine without drying it.
2. The head and face of the spray head are very fragile and must not be bumped. Be sure to protect it. Its surface layer is an aluminum sheet, and its inner layer is coated with a crystal oscillator and a very small ink tube. It will dent, deform, or even break when touched, so the nozzle will be scrapped.
3. Be sure to turn off the power and install it in place when installing the nozzle. After installation, push the cart to move left and right with your hand to check whether it is smooth. Do not install it and then turn on the power, because if the head is not in place, the cart will easily break and break the head.
4. When connecting the plug cable, do not bring ink, and make sure that it is in good contact with the socket and does not touch the feet, otherwise, the nozzle will be short-circuited and burned.
5. After the machinery and circuit are correct, check the water channel. First, check that the amount of water in the ink cartridge is insufficient. Second, check whether the small cleaning blade and the ink suction pump are dirty.
6. There will be air in the newly installed nozzle, so it will not print normally. Only after the air in the head is completely exhausted, the lines can be drawn normally. The specific steps are as follows:
First, you can use intermittent cleaning (only 2 times at a time, and then 30 minutes, and then 2 times). Repeated cleaning over and over again will cause the cleaning pump to accumulate ink, which will not only mix the colors, leak ink, but also waste ink. .
Secondly, you can print more pictures to let the print head discharge air during work.
Finally, if the machine has led out the waste ink tube, you can first turn off the power, and then use a syringe to set a rubber tube to pump the waste ink tube until the 3-5ML ink is drawn out, and then turn it on again and use the machine to clean it once. This is equivalent to The air in the head is artificially drawn out, the side effect is that it is easy to cause the pump to pile up ink.