Notes on the use of UV printer nozzles
Regarding the precautions for the use of UV printer nozzles, as a delicate part of the UV printer, the nozzle needs to be paid attention to during use, because accidental improper operation will cause the nozzle to be blocked, and the nozzle may be directly damaged In order to avoid unnecessary losses for customers, Carr will talk about the precautions for the use of UV printer nozzles below.
Nozzle failure reason:
First, the ink will block the nozzle after the nozzle has accumulated to a certain degree.
This is our common nozzle clogging, because the ink must be volatilized into the air to make the picture dry. Ink is a liquid that is easy to evaporate, and it is easy to volatilize in the air to reveal solids. When spraying on the material, the nozzle always leaves some ink around. This part of the ink will gradually make the nozzle smaller or even block the nozzle after drying in the air. This is why we often clean the nozzle.
Second, the filter in the nozzle is blocked
If the nozzle is not used for a long time, the ink is easily adsorbed on the internal screen or the wall of the ink channel. The smaller the area where the ink flows, the more the ink will not come out of the nozzle.
Third, the failure of the drive circuit
The aging of the electronic components of the driving circuit and the accumulation of too much dry ink dirt may affect the voltage of the driving head, causing the head to not eject ink or the ink output to be unstable.
Fourth, replace different batches of ink
Replace the ink. It is recommended to replace the ink of the original manufacturer. If you change the ink of different batches, it will easily cause the nozzle to be blocked, and it will seriously cause the nozzle to be damaged.
Notes for daily use:
1. The cleaning liquid is corrosive, so it is recommended to take an appropriate amount to the nozzle for cleaning.
2. The mixing of two different configurations of ink will change the color and quality of the ink, but the ink that is not good enough will affect the printing effect and block the nozzle.
3. Do not use brute force whether you are replacing or fine-tuning the nozzle, please treat the nozzle carefully according to the specifications.
4. Without turning off the power switch and cutting off the main power, do not arbitrarily install and remove the circuit of the 2513uv printer. This will damage the service life of each system and endanger the print head.
5. Do not remove the nozzle from the printer and place it separately, especially in dusty places. The water contained in UV ink will gradually evaporate, and the dry ink will cause the nozzle to be blocked. If nozzle clogging occurs, it should be cleaned before use.